The next Board meeting will be on Monday July 17 at 5:30 pm, at St. Andrew’s Episcopal Church 545 S. 5th Ave.
The next Board meeting will be on Monday June 5 at 5:30 pm. This is a different date than our usual 3rd Monday every other month.
Armory Park Del Sol (APdS) Homeowners’ Association
Board of Directors Meeting
Monday, March 20, 2017 5:30 PM
St. Andrew’s Episcopal Church
545 S. 5th Ave.
Call to order 5:30 p.m.
Approval of Board meeting minutes January 16, 2017 February 20, 2017 (organizational Board meeting)
President’s Report (Katz)
Treasurer’s/ Finance Committee Report (Heyl)
Manager’s Report (Ford)
Review of action items from previous meeting
Board training seminar April 29
Architectural Review Committee (Fischler)
CC&Rs Compliance Committee (Heyl)
Action on noncompliance issues Clean and Safe Committee (Baumgarten) Landscaping Committee
Hospitality Committee (Okun)
APdS potluck Sunday, April 23
Irrigation system replacement
Front yard light fixtures
Status of 437 S. 3rd
Motion detector lights
Board email addresses
Call to the audience/homeowner input
Date for next meeting June 5, 2017 (moved from scheduled 3rd Monday of May)
Adjournment of regular Board meeting
Pursuant to Arizona Revised Statutes, the Board may enter Executive Session (closed meeting) without prior notice to members
The 2017 APdS Annual membership meeting will be held on Monday, February 20 at St. Andrew's Episcopal Church, 545 S. 5th Ave. Registration will begin at 5:30pm, and the meeting will start promptly at 6pm. The agenda is below. The agenda and Board election ballot was mailed to all homeowners. If you cannot attend the meeting, make sure you mail in your ballot to be received by the APdS office prior to the February 20 meeting. Alternatively you can give your completed ballot in a sealed envelope to any Board member of homeowner who is attending the meeting.
- Sign In 5:30 p.m.
- Call to order (6:00pm)
- Establish Quorum
- Approval of minutes of 2016 Annual Meeting (distributed prior to meeting)
- Tucson Police—Officer Bustamante or representative
- President: Michael Katz
- Treasurer/Finance: Matt Fischler
- CC&R Compliance: John Heyl/Melinda Ford
- Architectural Review: Matt Fischler
- Landscaping: Shirley McGhee
- Clean and Safe: Carol Baumgarten
- Map: Susan Klement
- Welcome Committee (Okun)
- Election of 2016 Board of Directors (Nominations Committee report and statements of Board Candidates distributed prior to meeting)
- Announcement of new Board; call to participate in committees
- Recognition of outgoing Board members Anne Padias and Matt Fischler
- Homeowners’ Questions and Comments
- Adjournment of Members’ meeting
- Organizational Meeting of the Incoming Board to Elect Officers